Jeri's 101 in 1001

New Post

« Home | #75 Done! » | #55 - Done! » | Go! » | Get Ready, Get Set... »

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I Changed #86

#86 used to read:
Walk or run on the treadmill 3 days a week for two months.

Sounds easy, right? Yeah. I found it was easy to put off, also. I was trying to get my butt on the treadmill long before I started 101 in 1001.

Then, I was listening to the radio the other day and Vanessa Carlton's song "A Thousand Miles" came on. She sings, "'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you tonight." I heard that number, 1000, and thought, "Now that's doing something." and I was inspired. The idea of having a more daunting task ahead of me makes me feel I need to work on it sooner, and more diligently.

So now #86 reads:
Walk 1000 miles

1000 miles in 1001 (okay 983) days. I can do that. Now, I just need to clear a path to the treadmill.

Do I post this? Do I post this?
Damn! I posted it. Now I have to do it.

Jeri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home