Jeri's 101 in 1001

New Post

« Home | #73 Done! » | I Changed #86 » | #75 Done! » | #55 - Done! » | Go! » | Get Ready, Get Set... »

Monday, January 23, 2006

Blog Updates

I've made some changes to my Blog. First of all, My 101 Tasks list is now in the sidebar in a scrolly box. I wanted to add it without the box, but I couldn't get it to work so this is the next best thing. Cool, huh? Except for the ugly Blogger Navbar at the top.

Also, I added a web counter at the bottom. I've have 13 visitors since I added it yesterday. Shhh, most of those are me while I was on and off trying to figure out how to get my list in the sidebar, but we won't tell anybody.

Hope you like the changes.

Carpe Diem,
Jeri

1 Comments:

I'm in your blog this morning and don't see you list in the sidebar. I see the scrolly box that you mention but there isn't anything in it. :(

 
by Blogger Unknown, at Sun Feb 12, 09:39:00 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home