Jeri's 101 in 1001

New Post

« Home | Oscar Nominations Announced » | #72 Finished » | Blog Updates » | #73 Done! » | I Changed #86 » | #75 Done! » | #55 - Done! » | Go! » | Get Ready, Get Set... »

Friday, February 03, 2006

More Changes to my Blog


Rower
Originally uploaded by carpediem-101.

I decided to delete my Art Blog and my Photography Blog. It seemed a little redundant since I'm going to be storing all of my pictures on Flickr. From now on I'll post single pictures here on the blog and for groups of pictures I'll give a link to My Flickr Site.

This drawing is for the Wet Canvas Basis Drawing Class. They suggest you do a "before" drawing so that you have something to judge your progress by. So, this is my "Before" drawing. Now it's off to the lessons.

3 Comments:

that's a drawing , i thought that it was a black and white picture.

 
by Blogger niki, at Wed Feb 08, 10:07:00 PM

Your Before drawing looks pretty good. I can't wait to see what your After drawing is like. Good job on this one!

 
by Blogger Unknown, at Sun Feb 12, 09:36:00 AM

Thanks guys.

 
by Blogger Jeri, at Tue Feb 14, 08:07:00 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home