Jeri's 101 in 1001

New Post

« Home | More Changes to my Blog » | Oscar Nominations Announced » | #72 Finished » | Blog Updates » | #73 Done! » | I Changed #86 » | #75 Done! » | #55 - Done! » | Go! » | Get Ready, Get Set... »

Sunday, February 12, 2006

No More Scolly Bar!

Damn! I was so proud of figuring out how to get My List in a scrolly box, in the sidebar, only to find out that I was the only one able to see it. What a pain!

I figured out how to get my list in the side bar without the scolly bar, but I would have to get in the template and edit the HTML every time I want to change my list. No thanks. So I'm back to having my task list in a separate blog with just a link to it in the sidebar. Best I can do. I can't get the multiblog instructions to work correctly. It may be my server. Anyway, that's where I'm at on the issue for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home