Jeri's 101 in 1001

New Post

« Home | By George! I Think I've Got It! » | No More Scolly Bar! » | More Changes to my Blog » | Oscar Nominations Announced » | #72 Finished » | Blog Updates » | #73 Done! » | I Changed #86 » | #75 Done! » | #55 - Done! »

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Back from Memphis - #47 and #65 Done!


Memphis
Originally uploaded by carpediem-101.
6 Tasks Completed
95 To Go

Mom and I spent a week in Memphis and had a real good time. We went to Graceland, drove by the Pyramid, went to Beale Street and listened to the Rum Boogie Blues Band, ate way to much every night, and drank a little too. On the way home, we stopped in Branson and spent the night where we had more food and more drinks. All in all we had a great time.

I also completed two tasks while we were there.
#47 - Spend the day or evening listening to live music. Done!
#65 - Spend the night away from home. Done!
I worked on my 10 coffees, my 5 cocktails and my 10 beers also. : )

Check out some picture from our trip at My Flickr Site.

2 Comments:

Well, well, aren't you just something! Learning up a storm and having a great time doing it!! I am enjoying your posts and the html info you are providing. I may have to do more work to our blog later. I am impressed with all you have done.
Neal

 
by Blogger Neal and Barbara Weckworth, at Sat Feb 18, 08:50:00 AM

Thanks Neal.I'm having a good time with this blogging thing. It's a little frustrating at times, but rewarding when things finally come together the way I want them to.

Your site looks great, and thanks for sharing all those envy generating photos. Just seeing you guys on the beach wearing shorts is enough to make me wish I was there. I'm wearing two pairs of socks!

By the way, I added a link to your blog in the sidebar of Our 101 Team Blog. It makes it easy to check out what everyone is doing from one place.

Thanks again,

 
by Blogger Jeri, at Sat Feb 18, 09:44:00 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home