Jeri's 101 in 1001

New Post

« Home | Back from Memphis - #47 and #65 Done! » | By George! I Think I've Got It! » | No More Scolly Bar! » | More Changes to my Blog » | Oscar Nominations Announced » | #72 Finished » | Blog Updates » | #73 Done! » | I Changed #86 » | #75 Done! »

Thursday, February 23, 2006

What I've Been Doing Since Memphis

I haven't done much on my list lately, I've been too busy playing. Thank you very much. I should have put "Learn a few html tricks" on my list somewhere. I could have marked that one off.

I started playing with the 101 Team Blog because I was pretty sure I was going to start a Family Blog and delete the 101 Team Blog, so if I screwed it up it wasn't a big loss.

I added Peekaboo comments that expand and collapse when you click on them. And a "New Comment" indicator that lets you know if new comments have been added since the last time you were on the site.

They worked so well I decide to add them to my blog. Then I created The Family Blog, Our Kitchen Table, and added them to it as well.

Then I discovered one more trick. The "Make a New Post" link lets you add a new post right from the blog without logging on and going to the Post Editor first. I thought that was so cool, I added it to my blog and the family blog as well. THIS WAS A BAD IDEA! - Edited Feb. 24, 06 I'm trying it one more time. - Edited Feb. 26, 06

I also updated my links by adding all the new family members who have started blogs - Neal and Barbara, Sheri and Greg, and Annie, welcome aboard guys, and a link to the new family blog.

Whew! See, I have been busy. I just found a relatively productive way to keep from working on my screenplay... and walking ... and reading screenplays ... but wait I have managed to squeeze in four movies from my list (a fifth will be added today). I even did a plot analysis on one of those. And, I added another cocktail, a Ruby Red Cosmopolitan.

There, now I don't feel so bad.

1 Comments:

You been busy all right! Good job on getting everybody on board Our Family Table.

 
by Blogger Unknown, at Sat Feb 25, 06:01:00 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home