Jeri's 101 in 1001

New Post

« Home | What I've Been Doing Since Memphis » | Back from Memphis - #47 and #65 Done! » | By George! I Think I've Got It! » | No More Scolly Bar! » | More Changes to my Blog » | Oscar Nominations Announced » | #72 Finished » | Blog Updates » | #73 Done! » | I Changed #86 »

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Another Update

My 101 Task list in the sidebar now has bullets. Aint that nothin'?

I did it like this: remember the brackets [ ] should be arrows <>.

[h2] class="sidebar-title">My 101 Tasks[/h2] (this is the matching sidebar title with a heading size of 2)
[ul] (ul is the beginning of an Unordered List)
[h5]Tasks Completed: 6[br] (br means break)
Tasks Remaining: 95[/h5] (anything between h5 and /h5 will have a heading size of 5 - notice 5 is smaller than 2)

[h5]Screenwriting/Movies[/h5] (I didn't want a bullet next to my headings)
[li]1 Write 1st screenplay in 2006[/li][br] (the li and /li gives the bullet and the br gives a line break)
[li]2 Write 2nd screenplay in 2006[/li][br]
[li]3 Write 3rd screenplay in 2006[/li][br]
etc...
etc...
etc...
[li][s]55 Go to a comedy club[/s][/li][br] (the s and /s are for Strike through and go inside the li and /li)
etc...
etc...
etc...

[li]101 Make a new 101 list[/li][br]
[/ul] ( /ul is the end of the Unordered List)

Adding all those [li]s and [/li]s is a monotonous little task, but I like the end result.

I'm also trying out my "New Post" link to see how it works. Yeah, it worked!

2 Comments:

You ROCK girl!!! Way to go. Nothing like learning something new and then seeing it work!

Neal

 
by Blogger Neal and Barbara Weckworth, at Thu Mar 02, 07:58:00 AM

Thanks, Neal. I appreciate your support.

 
by Blogger Jeri, at Thu Mar 02, 08:24:00 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home