Jeri's 101 in 1001

New Post

« Home | Writing with POWER » | Check Out the Peek-a-Boo Task List » | Another Update » | What I've Been Doing Since Memphis » | Back from Memphis - #47 and #65 Done! » | By George! I Think I've Got It! » | No More Scolly Bar! » | More Changes to my Blog » | Oscar Nominations Announced » | #72 Finished »

Friday, March 10, 2006

#74 Try Ten Different Coffees - Done!


7 Down
94 To Go

This Cafe Vienna marks the tenth coffee and the seventh task completed.

You can see all ten on My Food and Drinks page.

2 Comments:

And you enjoyed every minute of finishing this one I bet. Great coffee that you just HAD to drink to complete your task.

Keep on keepin'on!

 
by Blogger Unknown, at Sat Mar 11, 09:53:00 AM

Ditto what Dena said. We love those coffees here. Try to have one cup a day of various kinds.

Sounds like you are plugging away at the list like the little engine that could! (I think I can, I think I can!)

Neal

 
by Blogger Neal and Barbara Weckworth, at Sun Mar 12, 07:44:00 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home