Jeri's 101 in 1001

New Post

« Home | A couple of new things » | #74 Try Ten Different Coffees - Done! » | Writing with POWER » | Check Out the Peek-a-Boo Task List » | Another Update » | What I've Been Doing Since Memphis » | Back from Memphis - #47 and #65 Done! » | By George! I Think I've Got It! » | No More Scolly Bar! » | More Changes to my Blog »

Saturday, March 18, 2006

#29 26 Things - Done!


8 Down
93 To Go

Okay, I couldn't stand it. I created my Photosite and I had to put something new in it, so I completed the 26 Things Photography Scavenger Hunt.

It was fun and challenging. It forced me the think outside the box and helped get the creative juices flowing. The longer I thought about each word, the more ideas I came up with. I took pictures of things I wouldn't normally take pictures of. It was a great little exercise.

See it at my PhotoSite.

4 Comments:

Excellant! You did a very good job on that challenge!

Neal

 
by Blogger Neal and Barbara Weckworth, at Sun Mar 19, 08:50:00 PM

Thank you, Neal. It was a lot of fun.

 
by Blogger Jeri, at Mon Mar 20, 06:57:00 PM

Nice collection of photos. Some of them were really clever of you. Saturday!! That was a good one. I liked what you did with a lot of the things. I like the apple off centered. I like the glass photo. Good job!

 
by Blogger Unknown, at Mon Mar 20, 07:01:00 PM

Thanks. I really enjoyed it. I may even do another one someday.

 
by Blogger Jeri, at Tue Mar 21, 06:42:00 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home