Jeri's 101 in 1001

New Post

« Home | #1 Write 1st screenplay for 2006 - DONE! » | New Trick » | #12 See the Oscar Nominated Movies... - Done! » | #96 Do Spring Cleaning on the Computer - Done! » | #29 26 Things - Done! » | A couple of new things » | #74 Try Ten Different Coffees - Done! » | Writing with POWER » | Check Out the Peek-a-Boo Task List » | Another Update »

Monday, April 17, 2006

#30 Take 25 photos in Black and White - Done!


12 Down
89 to go

I only needed a few more black and white photos to complete this task so I went ahead and knocked them out and checked off one more task today.

See the photos here.

5 Comments:

Wow! Those are just wonderful pictures. I especially like the cloud formation!

You did real good!

Neal

 
by Blogger Neal and Barbara Weckworth, at Tue Apr 18, 07:41:00 AM

Thanks, Neal. I had fun with it. I learned a lot about what will and will not make a decent B&W photo.

 
by Blogger Jeri, at Wed Apr 19, 07:31:00 AM

I agree with Neal, the cloud picture is really nice. But,...there were a lot of them that I really liked. I liked the barnyard picture with the really bright roof on the barn too. You were really clever coming up with some of your ideas. Good job on your project.

 
by Blogger Unknown, at Wed Apr 19, 05:22:00 PM

Awesome pictures - did you use a digital or an old fashion camera? You have a great "eye"! Keep up the great work!

 
by Blogger Greg & Sheri, at Thu Apr 20, 06:19:00 AM

Thank you, thank you, everybody. I am really enjoying these photography projects.

We bought a 35mm camera years ago and I was interested in learning then, but I never had the money to spend on processing hundreds of practice photos. Enter the digital camera. I can take as many shots as it takes to get a good one and it doesn't cost a dime. I love that part!

 
by Blogger Jeri, at Thu Apr 20, 10:01:00 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home