Jeri's 101 in 1001

New Post

« Home | #12 See the Oscar Nominated Movies... - Done! » | #96 Do Spring Cleaning on the Computer - Done! » | #29 26 Things - Done! » | A couple of new things » | #74 Try Ten Different Coffees - Done! » | Writing with POWER » | Check Out the Peek-a-Boo Task List » | Another Update » | What I've Been Doing Since Memphis » | Back from Memphis - #47 and #65 Done! »

Friday, April 07, 2006

New Trick


...this is
what a pullquote looks like on the right-hand side...


Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? I learned this trick from a fellow 101er. (Thank you very much.) It's called a "pullquote" and you can find the instructions Here .



...and this is
what a pullquote looks like on the left-hand side...


They're a cool way to add color to your post without adding a graphic. Thanks again. I'll have a lot of fun with these.

4 Comments:

Hey, I see you've been having fun. They're great!!!

 
by Blogger Pilgrimage to Self, at Fri Apr 07, 09:49:00 AM

Yes, I have! They'll be fun to play with. Thank you.

 
by Blogger Jeri, at Fri Apr 07, 10:29:00 AM

Those are clever! And colorful!

 
by Blogger Unknown, at Tue Apr 11, 05:31:00 PM

I don't mind you stopping by from time to time, I'm totally flattered. I have been having a great time finding all these great creative blogs. It's just fantastic to see what everyone is up to ... and very inspiring too!

 
by Blogger Pilgrimage to Self, at Fri Apr 14, 10:14:00 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home