Jeri's 101 in 1001

New Post

« Home | #30 Take 25 photos in Black and White - Done! » | #1 Write 1st screenplay for 2006 - DONE! » | New Trick » | #12 See the Oscar Nominated Movies... - Done! » | #96 Do Spring Cleaning on the Computer - Done! » | #29 26 Things - Done! » | A couple of new things » | #74 Try Ten Different Coffees - Done! » | Writing with POWER » | Check Out the Peek-a-Boo Task List »

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tweeking My List Again

4 tasks needed to be changed.


#16 I didn't like the online part of the online drawing classes so:
Old - Complete Wetcanvas Basic 101 Online Drawing Classes
New - Work through How To Draw What You See and Keys to Drawing
Note: How to Draw What You See is the book the online classes use, I just prefer the book form it's more mobile.

#17 I found a perspective book that has more actual lessons so:
Old - Work through Perspective Made Easy
New - Work through Perspective Without Pain

#18 I chose the first figure drawing book because it is smaller and I thought I could work through it quicker, but I simply like the second book better. The second book is twice the size but I think I will learn more as a result, so:
Old - Work through Famous Artist's School: How to draw the Human Figure
New - Work through Figure Drawing for All it's Worth

and #70 was not measurable so I made it more specific.
Old - Start a CD collection of my favorite music. (One CD is a start, but where's the fun in that?)
New - Add at least 10 CDs to my music collection

2 Comments:

I too look at my list and realise that it needs tweeks here and there as I knew from the start was bound to happen. I keep finding new things that I would rather do than what I've written down on my masterlist. But like I always say, change is a good thing!

 
by Blogger Pilgrimage to Self, at Wed Apr 19, 01:36:00 PM

"Tweaking" is the reason we put, "subject to change" on our lists. I too need to make some a lot more precise, but I was just hell bent on getting to 101!

Good changes to your list.

 
by Blogger Unknown, at Wed Apr 19, 05:15:00 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home