Jeri's 101 in 1001

New Post

« Home | #99 Go One Month Without Watching TV - Done! » | #86 Walk 1000 Miles - Update » | #60 Fly a Kite - Complete » | Hmm, Not Working as Planned » | # 80 Eat at a Greek Restaurant - Complete! » | Ready for May » | The First Draft is Shit! » | New Script, New Pressures. » | #76 Make Sopapillas - Completed! » | #97 Reorganize the file cabinet (yuck) - Done! »

Saturday, June 10, 2006

#17 Make 10 Drawings in Perspective - Done!


19 Down
82 To Go

It took a while, but I finally completed the perspective drawing task. I enjoyed doing these and I think having a better understanding of perspective should make the other drawing tasks a little easier. I'm off to start on the Basic Drawing 101 task now.

You can see the perspective drawings here.

3 Comments:

You are just plugging away at your list. Good job on your drawings.

Mom

 
by Blogger Unknown, at Sun Jun 11, 09:34:00 AM

That puts things into an entirely new perspective!

Good work Jeri!

Neal

 
by Blogger Neal and Barbara Weckworth, at Wed Jun 21, 04:39:00 PM

Thanks guys. Now I know why artists look at their work from a distance. As soon as I put these pictures online I could see all sorts of mistakes. Oh well. I have a lot to learn, but I'm still pretty happy with them.

 
by Blogger Jeri, at Wed Jun 21, 05:59:00 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home