Jeri's 101 in 1001

New Post

« Home | Ready for May » | The First Draft is Shit! » | New Script, New Pressures. » | #76 Make Sopapillas - Completed! » | #97 Reorganize the file cabinet (yuck) - Done! » | Color or Black and White? » | #83 Try 5 Different Cocktails - Complete! » | Tweeking My List Again » | #30 Take 25 photos in Black and White - Done! » | #1 Write 1st screenplay for 2006 - DONE! »

Friday, May 05, 2006

# 80 Eat at a Greek Restaurant - Complete!

16 Down
85 To Go

...Gyros,
the
Mad Greek,
Maussaka...

Mom and I went out for lunch today and ate at The Mad Greek restaurant. We had Gyros and Maussaka. I had never tried either before, so it was an exploration for me. They were both real good. I'll have to try a Falafel next time.

We also added to our cocktail collections. She had an Irish coffee, and I had a Martini. Her Irish coffee was good... : ) I still don't know what all the fuss is about with Martinis, but I can say I've had one now.

2 Comments:

I don't think I could acquire a taste for martinis either. But that coffee was real good. Glad you liked the Greek cuisine. It was more authenic than the gyros I'd had before. Try hummus you'll like it to.

 
by Blogger Unknown, at Thu May 11, 05:35:00 PM

I'll do that. I'll try hummus with the falafel.

 
by Blogger Jeri, at Fri May 12, 06:18:00 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home