Jeri's 101 in 1001

New Post

« Home | New Script, New Pressures. » | #76 Make Sopapillas - Completed! » | #97 Reorganize the file cabinet (yuck) - Done! » | Color or Black and White? » | #83 Try 5 Different Cocktails - Complete! » | Tweeking My List Again » | #30 Take 25 photos in Black and White - Done! » | #1 Write 1st screenplay for 2006 - DONE! » | New Trick » | #12 See the Oscar Nominated Movies... - Done! »

Sunday, April 30, 2006

The First Draft is Shit!

I got a wild hair and started a new screenwriting blog, The First Draft is Shit. It was created for all things having to do with screenwriting. I moved the progress bars over to the new site also so you can still track my progress, or lack of, whichever the case my be. It will be a work in progress for a while until I figure out what to do with it. I just wanted to give my screenwriting a little extra attention and a place of it's own.

1 Comments:

Good luck with your screen play.

 
by Blogger Unknown, at Thu May 11, 05:41:00 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home