Jeri's 101 in 1001

New Post

« Home | Color or Black and White? » | #83 Try 5 Different Cocktails - Complete! » | Tweeking My List Again » | #30 Take 25 photos in Black and White - Done! » | #1 Write 1st screenplay for 2006 - DONE! » | New Trick » | #12 See the Oscar Nominated Movies... - Done! » | #96 Do Spring Cleaning on the Computer - Done! » | #29 26 Things - Done! » | A couple of new things »

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

#97 Reorganize the file cabinet (yuck) - Done!

14 Tasks Complete
87 Tasks Remaining

Actually this task wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I guess if you put it off long enough, you can just throw it ALL away, haha .... Well, almost.

2 Comments:

Thanks for the link. Looks like a fun site you have here. I hope to see more! And good luck with those ambitious tasks!

 
by Blogger Fun Joel, at Thu Apr 27, 02:36:00 PM

Thanks, Fun Joel. I enjoy visiting your site, good info and lively discussions, thanks for sharing it with us. And thanks for stopping by my little corner of the universe.

 
by Blogger Jeri, at Fri Apr 28, 09:42:00 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home