Jeri's 101 in 1001

New Post

« Home | #60 Fly a Kite - Complete » | Hmm, Not Working as Planned » | # 80 Eat at a Greek Restaurant - Complete! » | Ready for May » | The First Draft is Shit! » | New Script, New Pressures. » | #76 Make Sopapillas - Completed! » | #97 Reorganize the file cabinet (yuck) - Done! » | Color or Black and White? » | #83 Try 5 Different Cocktails - Complete! »

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

#99 Go One Month Without Watching TV - Done!

18 Down
83 To Go

I didn't watch any TV through the month of May. Okay, so I cheated a couple of times, but I was pretty good.

It took me a while to figure out what to do with myself in those hours I generally watched TV, but I eventually got the hang of it and actually got some things done.

1) I read four screenplays - #14 still in progress
2) I'm almost finished with my perspective drawing task - #17 almost done
3) I made my goal of walking 100 miles by the end of the month - #86 only 900 miles to go
4) I added two more CDs to my collection - #70 3 CDs down 7 more to go
5) I flew a kite - #60 done
6) and I ate at a Greek restaurant - #80 done

So it ended up being a pretty productive month after all.

My hubby bought me a new recliner for Mother's Day and I haven't been able to enjoy it yet, so guess what I'm going to do tonight. You got it. Sit in my new chair and watch a movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home