Jeri's 101 in 1001

New Post

« Home | Tweeking My List Again » | #30 Take 25 photos in Black and White - Done! » | #1 Write 1st screenplay for 2006 - DONE! » | New Trick » | #12 See the Oscar Nominated Movies... - Done! » | #96 Do Spring Cleaning on the Computer - Done! » | #29 26 Things - Done! » | A couple of new things » | #74 Try Ten Different Coffees - Done! » | Writing with POWER »

Saturday, April 22, 2006

#83 Try 5 Different Cocktails - Complete!


13 Down
88 To Go

Mom and I hit the town yesterday and knocked out this task from our lists. Mom had a Mist Creme and I had a Devil in a Red Dress with our lunch. Then after a few hours of shopping we each had a Tequila Sunrise. It tasted so good, we had another one. We were thirsty from all that shopping.

We had a lot of fun with this task. What do you say Mom, how about adding another 5 cocktails to our lists? We still haven't tried a Martini.

4 Comments:

I believe I will have 5 more. We've only just begun to tap into the realm of cocktails we've never tried! : )

 
by Blogger Unknown, at Sat Apr 22, 07:26:00 AM

Haha. You're on! I'm changing #83 now. I'm still calling this task complete though. We'll just say #83 Done - Again! : )

 
by Blogger Jeri, at Sat Apr 22, 07:38:00 AM

Oh My Gawd! We now have a couple of lushes in the group!!!!!

Neal

 
by Blogger Neal and Barbara Weckworth, at Sat Apr 22, 11:18:00 AM

Lushes? Naw. We don't drink very often. It just seems that way because we post an announcement every time when we do. And I'll let you interpret that any way you want. : )

 
by Blogger Jeri, at Sat Apr 22, 06:38:00 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home