Jeri's 101 in 1001

New Post

« Home | #83 Try 5 Different Cocktails - Complete! » | Tweeking My List Again » | #30 Take 25 photos in Black and White - Done! » | #1 Write 1st screenplay for 2006 - DONE! » | New Trick » | #12 See the Oscar Nominated Movies... - Done! » | #96 Do Spring Cleaning on the Computer - Done! » | #29 26 Things - Done! » | A couple of new things » | #74 Try Ten Different Coffees - Done! »

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Color or Black and White?


Since you guys liked the Cloud photo, I thought you might like to see the original color version.

Which do you like better, Color or Black and White?

3 Comments:

I think the black and white if far more dramatic than the colored version! It is so stark and menacing in black and white and the color softens it up!.

Neal

 
by Blogger Neal and Barbara Weckworth, at Sun Apr 23, 07:48:00 AM

The black and white for me..

 
by Blogger Pilgrimage to Self, at Mon Apr 24, 03:19:00 PM

Thanks guys. I like the black and white better too. It was suprising which photos transfered well to black and white and which ones didn't. I learned alot from the project.

 
by Blogger Jeri, at Tue Apr 25, 01:56:00 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home